58th Battle (Clan Coyote)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|58th Battle Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3074)|
|Parent Formation||Rho Galaxy|
In August 3073 the Fifty-eighth as part of Rho Galaxy along with Delta and Epsilon Galaxies arrived in the Vinton system. After a short naval engagement the Coyote Galaxies dropped onto the planet accompanied by three clusters of Society troops. The Shark's Fifteen Cruiser Cluster’s Attack Squadron strafed the Coyote DropShips as they came in to land, prompting to Coyote naval assets to bombard the planet. The Sharks threw everything they had against the invaders including ten of the newly raised Vinton Defense Clusters. The fighting which drew on for many months. In January 3074 the Shark launched a counter-attack at Pearl City devastating the Fifty-eighth.
|Commanding Officers of the 58th Battle|
|Star Colonel||Stephen Clearwater||3061|
|Star Colonel||Rhea Kozyrev||3067|
The clusters warriors would generally ignore zellbrigen.
Fifty-eighth Battle Cluster - Green/Questionable 
- 3 Binaries
Fifty-eighth Battle Cluster - Regular/Questionable 
- 50% full strength
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 162
- Field Manual: Update, p. 76, "Clan Coyote Deployment Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 70
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 130-131
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 56, "58th Battle Cluster Profile"