Amphigean Light Assault Group
|Amphigean Light Assault Group|
Their origins muddied, either as units formed in the mold of the Chain Gang Missions or as mercenaries directly employed by Amphigean Agriculture Inc. and loaned to the Combine, the Amphigean Light Assault Group generally serve as high speed shock troops with a pack mentality to combat.
In the wake of the Jihad as the DCMS rebuilt from the losses taken, the Amphigean Light Assault Group found themselves falling somewhere between the second and third tier of units when it came to replacements and supplies. Because of the smaller size of the Amphigean brigade compared to the Regulars, the Amphigean units found themselves a lower priority for rebuilding than the Regulars, but were accorded considerably more support than the Ghost Regiments or the Legions of Vega.
As of 3085, they were condensed into only one regiment with slightly less than two battalions and little hope of obtaining replacements. They would soon build up however and by 3145, they were able to field 2 regiments again.
|Commanding Officers of the Amphigean Light Assault Group|
Different per Unit.
Units of the Amphigean Light Assault Group
Color Scheme and Insignia
Early Amphigean LAG unit insignia, pre-3058
- Technical Readout: 3025 Revised, p. 34
- The Galtor Campaign, p. 59 "Amphigean Light Assault Group"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 88, "...And Threats Without"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 48, "First Amphigean Light Assault Group"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 62, "Alternate Paths"
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 18, "Alternate Paths"