- Your BattleTech News Round-Up For August, 2023
- Community Outreach - Locust Labs And Creating The Hunchback For Tex Talks BattleTech
- An Ode To Light 'Mechs: Why BattleTech Needs More Light 'Mech Love
- Bad 'Mechs - Ostscout
- It's The Economy, Stupid! Understanding And Comparing MechWarrior 5 In Its Historical And Economic Context
- Read more →
|Parent Command||II Corps|
Unit Insignia and Color Scheme
The unit's original insignia was two crossed lightning bolts
The Concordat Cuirassiers were originally a Star League Defense Force command, the Thirty-fifth Dragoon Regiment. Having survived the Amaris Civil War, the Thirty-fifth chose to not join General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus; instead, the Thirty-fifth chose to join one of the Periphery states, signing on with the Taurian Concordat in 2784. The Taurian Defense Force redesignated the Hussars as the Concordat Cuirassiers.
Third Succession War
The unit's most notable actions during this era were in the late thirtieth century and early thirty-first centuries against the Federated Suns. The Cuirassiers clashed between 2995 and 3020 with Capellan March forces led by Michael Hasek-Davion. During this time period they were known for their hatred of Federated Sun troops, so much that they would refuse to take Davion prisoners.
Post–Succession Wars era and Destruction
The unit did not see much action in the 3030s to 3050s, however they were called up to serve as part of the Trinity Alliance. They entered combat in the Capellan-St. Ives War in 3062 alongside their longtime mercenary allies, Longwood's Bluecoats. The intensity of the fighting led to the unit's destruction.
|Commanding Officers of the Concordat Cuirassiers|
Concordat Cuirassiers (Regiment/Veteran/Questionable)
- Note: At this time the Cuirassiers were a heavy-weight regiment and were stationed on Perdition. In 2821 the unit was stationed on Amber Grove, but had been reduced to two-fifths of its full strength.
Concordat Cuirassiers (Regiment/Elite/Reliable)
- Note: At this time the assault-weight unit was stationed on Amber Grove with an operational readiness of 79 percent.
Concordat Cuirassiers (Regiment/Veteran/Reliable)
- Note: At this point in time the assault-weight unit was stationed on Amber Grove with an operational readiness of 36 percent.
- CO: Colonel Caroline Montaine
- First Battalion (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Subaltern Thomas Mann
- Second Battalion (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Subaltern Philip Canderson
- Third Battalion (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Subaltern Douglas Owen
- Support: The regiment was supported by attached infantry and aerospace with DropShip and JumpShip support to transport them all.
Concordat Cuirassiers (BattleMech Regiment)
- CO: Colonel Philip Canderson
- First Battalion - CO: Subaltern Donald McKnight = (Veteran/Reliable)
- Second Battalion - CO: Subaltern Theresa Smalley (Veteran/Reliable)
- Third Battalion - Co: Subaltern Lucynda Hecker (Regular/Questionable)
- The Star League, p. 150
- First Succession War, p. 34: "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- The Periphery, First Edition, p. 78: Concordat Cuirassiers - Unit brief history during the Succession Wars
- Field Manual: Periphery, p. 49: Unit's destruction noted
- The Periphery, First Edition, p. 78: Concordat Cuirassiers - Commanding Officer Listed
- 20 Year Update, p. 77: Unit commander noted
- First Succession War, p. 140: "Major Periphery States"
- Second Succession War, p. 100
- The Periphery, First Edition, p. 81
- The Periphery, First Edition, p. 78: Concordat Cuirassiers - Unit status and specs
- 20 Year Update, p. 77: Unit status and location as of 3050