|DI Morgan Assault Tank|
|Manufacturer||Defiance Motors, Defiance Industries|
|Armor||Durallex Super Ferro-Fibrous|
|Engine||GM 300 XL|
|Communications System||Neil 6000V|
|Targeting Tracking System||Angst Clear View 2AV|
Named for Morgan Hasek-Davion, the DI Morgan was created as fire support vehicle as a replacement of the aging Schrek PPC carrier in House Steiner's armed forces. The vehicle was first created after the loss of many of the old Lyran standby during the onslaught of the Jihad.
However, due to its expensive equipment, the vehicle had high price tag and few smaller commands can afford the vehicle. Defiance offered low-interest loans to allow the vehicle to be more affordable.
Weapons and Equipment
The vehicle's primary armaments are its three Defiance 1001 model Extended Particle Projection Cannons in its turret. This gives the vehicle solid and devastating firepower. Pair of Machine Guns are mounted in front with half ton of ammunition.
Original DI Morgan from TRO:3075
- MUL online date for the DI Morgan
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged, p. 28
- Technical Readout: 3075, pp. 60-61, "DI Morgan Vehicle Profile"
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 105
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged, p. 30
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 107
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged, p. 29
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 106