- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
|Jennifer Colley Steiner|
|Born||18 February 2725|
|Died||4 January 2791|
|Parents|| Michael Steiner II (father)|
Joan Lestrade (mother)
|Siblings|| Robert Steiner II|
|Children|| Richard Steiner|
First Succession War
As war loomed, Jennifer would meet with ComStar founder Jerome Blake as part of his tour of the capitals of all the Great Houses in 2786, Blake openly informing the Archon the reason for his visit was to win neutrality for all ComStar facilities during the imminent conflict and her acceptance of the ComStar Letter of Credit to fund the continued operation and maintenance of the Hyperpulse Generator network. Jennifer Steiner cautiously welcomed and agreed to his Communications Protocol of 2787 only after Blake indicated all her fellow leaders had already signed it, unaware that Blake was lying and that she was actually the first leader he had visited, ultimately winning their signatures using the same technique.
|“||Leaving? What do you mean 'leaving'? To where? He can't leave! Who is going to pick up the pieces after we beat each other into oblivion?||”|
|— Archon Jennifer Steiner, regarding General Kerensky’s Exodus, 2784|
|“||To assert brazenly that he is somehow better and more fitted to rule than any of the rest is the act of an egotistical man—a man hardly fit to rule over his own realm, let alone over us all.||”|
|— Archon Jennifer Steiner [in response to Minoru Kurita declaring himself First Lord of the Star League], 2787|
|“||Only history will be able to tell us which is the natural condition of man, war or peace.||”|
|— From Descent: My Life at the Helm of the Commonwealth, by Jennifer Steiner, Commonwealth Historical Press, 2790|
Titles and Positions
Robert Steiner II
|Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth
| Succeeded by|
- First Succession War (Sourcebook), p. 132, "Jennifer Steiner profile"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 49
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 96, "Lyran Leadership Profile"
- ComStar (sourcebook), pp. 11-13 "History - Birth of ComStar - Operation Exodus - The First Circuit - Operation Silver Shield"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 35, "Timeline"
- First Succession War (Sourcebook), p. 16, "The Succession War (2786-2821)"
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 11, "Prelude To War"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 43, "First Succession War"