Richard Steiner (29th c.)
- Your BattleTech News Round-Up For August, 2023
- Community Outreach - Locust Labs And Creating The Hunchback For Tex Talks BattleTech
- An Ode To Light 'Mechs: Why BattleTech Needs More Light 'Mech Love
- Bad 'Mechs - Ostscout
- It's The Economy, Stupid! Understanding And Comparing MechWarrior 5 In Its Historical And Economic Context
- Read more →
- This article is about the twenty-ninth-century Archon. For the thirty-first-century military commander, see Richard Steiner (31st c.).
|Born||3 July 2769|
|Died||14 June 2823|
Baron von Stuttgart
|Parents||Jennifer Steiner (mother)|
Eleventh Lyran Guards
Marcus was initially listed as Richards nephew in House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), but in later publications he was listed as his son.
- First Succession War (sourcebook), p. 132, "Richard Steiner profile"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), foldout: "The Lyran Commonwealth's Line of Succession and Partial Steiner Family Tree"
- Touring the Stars: Kaumberg, p. 5
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 49
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 42
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 96, "Lyran Leadership Profile"