|Colors||blue and gold; a gold Steiner fist against a black, snow-capped mountain|
The stables is considered normal as an under dog, and how it fought for its place on Solaris VII. The Stable is based in Silesia.
Formed in 3057 from former top MechWarriors who had a phase of bad luck. The original MechWarriors were all from Silesia. The Stable always showed the Steiner banner. The stable fought many times against the House Davion influenced stables in the city. Their involvement in the riots of 3062 cost them much of their influence, and only recently have they had a solid business base, though the quality of their MechWarriors is still not as good as it was.
The Stable was still active during the Dark Age.
- Trevor Lynch was the driving force behind the Stables creation.
- Lazlo Falcher - He is the stable's master technician.
10 MechWarriors were fighting for Lynch Stables in 3067.
|Burkhard Schlömer||Dark Age|||
|Mindy Moore-Stein||Dark Age|||
|Victor Vandergriff||Civil War||Main starter of the Solaris Riots|||
An infantry team (several squads) were fighting for the Stable as per 3135.
Tactics and Style
- Experience = Veteran in 3067
- Rating = B in 3067
- BattleMech = 13 in 3067
- Infantry = Yes (during Dark Age)
As per 3067, the standard contract is for 1500 C-bills and a 25% of the earnings.
The Stable as of 3067 has access to A Rated Equipment.
Whenever a Lynch Stables 'MechWarrior moves, he receives a -1 to the attacker movement penalty for all weapons and physical attacks.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrade, p. 19 "STABLE-SPECIFIC RULES"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 MapPack: Solaris VII, p. 27 - "Lynch Stable"
- ↑ Illusions of Victory, p. 43, "Chapter 8"
- ↑ MechWarrior: Dark Age - Dossiers and Pilot Cards, p. 396, "Amira MacDougal"
- ↑ Experimental Technical Readout: Royal Fantasy, p. 16 "TSN-X4R Tessen Rapunzel"
- ↑ Solaris VII: The Game World: Player Book, p. 61, "Solaris Slang" - Zombie slang from Solaris Slang list.
- ↑ "Wolf Hunters
- ↑ MapPack: Solaris VII, p. 44 Rules/Stable-Specific Rules - Lynch Stables special abilities