Magna Metals Inc
|Magna Metals Inc|
This Lopez-based corporation is notable for manufacturing power plants in both the Free Worlds League and the Taurian Concordat. The corporate branch on Lopez is dedicated to the manufacture of weapons.
In the 3050s, Magna Metals corporation was noted for development of both the extended range and pulse version of laser weaponry. It also went on to develop the Extended Range PPC.
The company's Taurian operations are unusual. In contrary to the operational procedures of many other plants, the Concordat produces its massive DropShip engines at one plant and distributes them to several shipyards for assembly, rather than building an assembly plant at the same site where the drives are built.
As of 3065, the Magna Metals Inc. Chief Executive Officer is a former FWL MechWarrior, Liz Shirman.
Magna Metals Inc has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Lopez:|
|Magna Mk I||Locust|
|Magna Mk II||Cicada and Rifleman|
|Magna Mk III||Rifleman|
|Small Pulse Laser|
|Medium Pulse Laser|
|Magna 400P||Wolverine, Marauder and Awesome|
|Magna Sunspot||F-92 Stingray|
|Components produced on Taurus:|
|Internal Combustion Engine|
|Magna 60 ICE||APC|
|Magna 250 ICE||Vedette|
|Warner 300F||Eagle and Thunderbird|
|Magna 260||Rommel and Thunderbolt|
|Interplanetary Drive - Dropships|
|Star League V84||Leopard|
|Star League V250||Union|
|Magna Mk I||Warhammer and Rommel|
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 133 - "Magna Metals brief corporate overview".
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 3
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 4
- Objective Raids, p. 131, "Produced Magna Metals Inc Components on Lopez"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 21
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 13
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 35
- Objectives: Free Worlds League Errata v1.0
- Objective Raids, p. 162, "Produced Magna Metals Inc Components on Taurus"
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 11