- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
(Redirected from MechWarrior)
MechWarrior is often used as an alternative moniker or brand name for BattleTech-related products and publications. It can refer to:
- The MechWarrior: Dark Age and later MechWarrior: Age of Destruction (MWDA/MWAoD) boardgame and its setting, a miniatures-based collectible game by WizKids using the Clix system and rules. A distinct boardgame from Classic BattleTech, it was initially set some 60 years ahead of the classic BattleTech universe timeline and had its own novel line (see below). It was discontinued as a separate game, and its setting, timeline and novels were since overtaken by and incorporated into the classic BattleTech game line.
The MechWarrior Role Playing Game (RPG) series:
- MechWarrior, First Edition by FASA.
- MechWarrior, Second Edition by FASA.
- MechWarrior, Third Edition by FASA; reprinted by FanPro in 2007 as Classic BattleTech RPG with new name and cover art to avoid confusion with the then-new MechWarrior: Dark Age brand.
- A Time of War and A Time of War Companion by CGL, this RPG system is informally also known as "MechWarrior, Fourth Edition".
- MechWarrior: Destiny by CGL; a new, rules-light approach to roleplaying in the BattleTech universe devised not to supplant A Time of War, but to serve as an alternative ruleset.
- The MechWarrior series of video games:
- MechWarrior (SNES), a heavily altered SNES port of the aforementioned MechWarrior PC game amounting to a separate game
- MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat & Ghost Bear's Legacy expansion pack
- MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries (a standalone title distinct from the aforementioned MechWarrior 2, but using the same game engine)
- MechWarrior 3 & Pirate's Moon expansion pack
- MechWarrior 4: Vengeance & Black Knight expansion pack
- MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries
- MechWarrior 3050, a SNES console game featuring near-identical cover graphics to MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat despite being a totally different game
- MechWarrior Online (MWO)
- MechWarrior Tactical Command
- MechWarrior Tactics, cancelled in iin 2014 while still in closed beta stage
- MechWarrior: Living Legends (unofficial fan creation)
- The MechWarrior series, six unrelated ROC novels set in the classic BattleTech setting and era
- The summary title of a German omnibus edition of the first three novels in the aforementioned MechWarrior novel series
- The MechWarrior: Dark Age novel series in the eponymous MechWarrior: Dark Age setting (see above), distinct from the aforementioned MechWarrior novel series
- MechWarrior: Legends art book
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|