Record Sheets: Phoenix Upgrades
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
|Record Sheet: Phoenix Upgrades|
Record Sheets: Phoenix Upgrades is a record sheet compilation available in .pdf format through BattleCorps. The companion to Technical Readout: Project Phoenix, RS:PU contains the record sheets for all the units and variants described in that book. In addition, following the release of Total Warfare, new variants were added to this release that incorporated weapons and equipment that were first introduced in that book, as well as some that were made tournament-legal by their inclusion in it. Included in this update was a foreword by then-line developer Randall N. Bills that explained why the Unseen became the Unseen, the first time an official broke the silence about the decision.
- Locust IIC
- Griffin IIC
- Phoenix Hawk
- Shadow Hawk IIC
- Shadow Hawk
- Rifleman IIC
- Phoenix Hawk IIC
- Warhammer IIC
- Marauder IIC
- Marauder II
- Since this is a web-only title, when it was re-released in July 2007 as Version 2.0 with new variants, anybody who had previously purchased it was allowed to download the new version free of charge.