- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||Manufacturing Plant DSF-12,|
Trellshire Heavy Industries,
Snow Raven Industrial Complex Alpha
|Mech type||Clan BattleMech|
|Chassis||SFX-80 Endo Steel|
|Armor||Forging ZM15 Ferro-Fibrous|
|Engine||Type 10 320 Standard|
The original Warhammer was designed as an assault BattleMech. However, it had been superseded by later and heavier 'Mech designs, though it remained a powerful weapons platform. The Clans wisely maintained and built on this solid frame a real assault 'Mech, the Warhammer IIC. Thanks to their technological expertise, they were able to add ten tons with the same speed and firepower and nearly double the armor of the original. The Warhammer IIC is built on an Endo Steel frame and is protected by twelve tons of Ferro-Fibrous armor. The result is a dangerous 'Mech, able to hold its own in any battle against the Inner Sphere. Also note that the armor was the primary concern when designing the IIc version rivaling even 100 ton assault 'Mechs in durability and protection .
Weapons and Equipment
Paired Mk. XVII ER PPCs allow the Warhammer IIC to inflict fifty percent more damage than the regular Successor States' PPCs. Added to an SRM-6 launcher and five Medium Pulse Lasers, this firepower overwhelms most 'Mechs of equal or lesser tonnage. Twenty double heat sinks keep the design relatively cool.
- Warhammer IIC 3
- Designed by Clan Diamond Shark, this variant replaces the PPCs and missile launcher of the original design with a pair of arm-mounted Heavy Large Lasers, two additional heat sinks, and a half ton of armor. An advanced Targeting Computer was also added to help ensure that the hard-to-use heavy lasers hit. BV (1.0) = 2,038, BV (2.0) = 2,382
- Warhammer IIC 4
- The IIC 3 was not well-received by the Clan's buyers, so they went back to the drawing board and devoted a significant amount of energy and resources to this variant. Almost completely reworked from the ground up, the IIC 4 has a different aesthetic from the original, but its communication systems and weapons have been upgraded to top-of-the-line models, unlike the traditional view of second-line 'Mechs. The old ER PPCs were swapped out for a pair of new Type DDS "Kingston" models, while the secondary weapons were stripped out. They were replaced by a pair of System 4 ATM-6 launchers and a Series 1 Mk. III ER Small Laser. This variant is also the "Reseen" Warhammer IIC. BV (1.0) = 2,162, BV (2.0) = 2,386
- Warhammer IIC 5
- This variant removes all of the weapons, six heat sinks, and a half tons of armor. In their place is a pair of arm-mounted Type 0 Hyper-Assault Gauss Rifle 20s. A pair of Series 2D-2 Heavy Medium Lasers are mounted on each side of the body, while a Streak SRM-4 is in the head. BV (2.0) = 2,185
- Warhammer IIC 7
- Developed by Clan Snow Raven this variant is unique in that it's intended for vacuum operations. To this end it carries two Fuel Tanks to carry the additional reaction mass it requires. The weapons are a mix of pulse and extended range lasers but the main firepower comes from the arm mounted ER PPCs. A single ATM-6 launcher provides additional long or short range firepower. BV (2.0) = 2,915
- Warhammer IIC 8
- This Diamond Shark-produced variant uses arm mounted Plasma Cannons and Heavy Large Lasers as its main armament. These are supported by two ER Medium Lasers and a Streak SRM-6. Nineteen double heatsinks are installed to keep things cool. The Mech's top speed is increased to 85km/h by using a huge 400XL engine. Shark engineers used Endo Steel and Ferro-Fibrous Armor to maximize weight savings. BV (2.0) = 2,380
- Warhammer IIC 9
- This version drops the ER PPCs and replaces them with experimental Rotary AC/5s. An XXL Fusion Engine provides enough power for a top speed of 86km/h. The RACs are backed up by a pair of ER Medium Lasers and ER Small Lasers, and the missile launcher is now an LRM-10. In addition to the Ferro-Fibrous Armor, an ECM Suite in the head disrupts enemy electronics. BV (2.0) = 2,819
- Warhammer IIC 12
- This version uses an XXL Engine to reach top speeds of 86km/h. Its weapon load hearkens back to the original Warhammer, carrying ER PPCs in the arms and a single ER Medium Laser and ER Small Laser in the left and right torso. An SRM-6 is also carried in the right torso, and an ECM Suite disrupts enemy communications and targeting. This version is protected by Heat-Dissipating Armor. BV (2.0) = 2,680
Dark Age Variants
NOTE: As of this writing there is no Canon Record Sheet for this variant.
- Warhammer IIC ?
- Another Dark Age era variant boasting the incredible load of four General Systems Heavy Large Lasers and two Pattern J7 SRM-6 launchers.
From MechWarrior Online:
- WHM-IIC-ML Maul
- The first Hero 'Mech variant of the Warhammer IIC, the Maul carriers an ER PPC in each arm. Each torso carries a SRM-6, Heavy Machine Gun, and a Medium Pulse Laser. The 'Mech carries two tons of machine gun ammo and three tons of missile ammunition. An Anti Missile System is mounted in the center torso. This variant mounts eight Double Heat Sinks and carries a 320 Standard Engine.
- WHM-IIC-BL Bludgeon
- The second Hero Variant of the Warhammer IIC, the Bludgeon carriers an ER PPC in each arm, an ER Medium Laser in each side torso supported by right torso ATM 6 fed by a three ton ammo bay, along with three Jump Jets mounted in the Torsos.
- The A variant carries a LB 10-X Autocannon in each arm, supported by a Streak SRM-6 and ER Medium Laser in each side torso, with an additional ER Medium in the center torso. Carrying two tons each of autocannon and Streak reloads, the Warhammer IIC is built around a 320 Standard Engine, Endo Streel frame and Ferro-Fibrous armor and carries twelve double heat sinks.
Warhammer - Ten tons lighter, the Warhammer was one of the mechs the Star League Defense Force would take with them to the Exodus Fleet. The original design was meant to be an Assault Mech, but its purpose would be fulfilled when the SLDF-in-exile became the Clans. The technology of the Clans would convert its weapons to Clan standards and increase the design up to ten tons.
- Thaddeus Marik - Dark Age former Republic of the Sphere Paladin piloted a Warhammer IIC 4 variant named Kriegaxt..
- Galaxy Commander Beckett Malthus of Clan Jade Falcon piloted a Warhammer IIC during his battles during the invasion of the Republic of the Sphere.
MechWarrior Online art of the Warhammer IIC
- MUL online date for the Warhammer IIC
- Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Project Phoenix, p. 272
- Technical Readout: 3055, p. 108
- Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Project Phoenix, p. 274
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix, p. 70
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 282
- Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Project Phoenix, p. 276
- Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Project Phoenix, p. 277
- Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Project Phoenix, p. 278
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 283
- Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Project Phoenix, p. 281
- Record Sheets: 3145 New Tech, New Upgrades, p. 166
- Record Sheets: 3145 New Tech, New Upgrades, p. 167
- Record Sheets: 3145 New Tech, New Upgrades, p. 168
- MechWarrrior Online Warhammer IIC Sale Page
- MechWarrior Online 2018 Holiday Bonus
- Wolf Hunters p. 145
- Warhammer IIC 5 Technical Readout
- Combat Operations
- MechWarrior Online 2018 Holiday Bonus
- MechWarrior Online Warhammer IIC Sale Page
- Record Sheets: 3055/3058
- Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Project Phoenix
- Record Sheets: 3145 New Tech, New Upgrades
- Record Sheets: Phoenix Upgrades
- Technical Readout: 3055
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix
- Total Warfare Style Record Sheets: Phoenix Upgrades
- MWDA Spirit Cat's dossier of Monic Deleportas
- MWDA Swordsworn's dossier of Romain Tesarek
- MWDA Northwind Highlander's dossier of Dock Steward
- MWDA House Liao's dossier of Dmitri Voskavich
- MWDA Stormhammers' dossier of Ken Roos
- Technical Readout: 3085