Trellshire Heavy Industries
|Trellshire Heavy Industries|
Trellshire Heavy Industries was one of the major weapons manufacturers for the Lyran Commonwealth. They had two major manufacturing centers, one on Twycross building Stalkers, BattleMasters and Riflemen, and another on Chahar producing artillery, vibrabombs, small arms and other munitions. Just before the Fourth Succession War the company's probation for their involvement in the Trellshire Scandal was lifted and its CEO, Duchess Yvonne Killa was hoping to expand to nearby Butler. The company also had a manufacturing plant on Sudeten building SturmFeur and Demolisher tanks.
During the Clan Invasion Sudeten and Twycross was lost to Clan Jade Falcon and along with them their Trellshire assets. Twycross would be briefly won back during the Battle of Twycross, and although it would resume building new BattleMasters these were older models, a precaution in case the planet was lost again. This proved prophetic as the planet was lost again, this time to Clan Steel Viper, for whom the production lines would continue to build new 'Mechs into 3054. Although Chahar was not captured, its nearness to the Clan front caused the company to begin the relocation process in 3054, hoping to relocate the plant in a much deeper secure position within the interior of the Federated Commonwealth.
Worlds with Trellshire Heavy Industries' factories have been captured by both Clan Jade Falcon and Clan Diamond Shark. The Jade Falcons use the Sudeten plant to arm combat units produced by Olivetti Weaponry. The Twycross production site was the key Inner Sphere factory for the Diamond Sharks. Most of this site's output was sold to Inner Sphere powers, a practice allowed by the Grand Council only because the Sharks produce mostly Inner Sphere equivalent weapons on most of these lines and severely restrict the Clan-tech output for sales to Clan Wolf. Eventually the production lines for the Inner Sphere designs were shut down and replaced by Clan designs.
The Trellshire Heavy Industries plant on Twycross was destroyed during the Bloody Tricentennial attacks in late 3080. Destroyed in a nuclear explosion intended to both destroy the factory and the garrisoning Clan Diamond Shark forces from Gamma Galaxy who had been lured to the plant by a series of earlier explosions, the plant was initially described as having been heavily damaged.
Trellshire Heavy Industries has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Adelaide|
|Thunderbolt||Primitive Heavy BattleMech|
|TDR-7S Thunderbolt||Heavy BattleMech (as of 3091)|
|Ostwar||Primitive Heavy BattleMech|
|Components produced on Chahar:|
|Diverse Optics Type 10||Firestarter|
|Diverse Optics Type 18||Thunderbolt|
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 123
- Objective Raids, p. 60
- Technical Readout: 3050, p. 192
- Objective Raids, p. 114
- Objective Raids, p. 54: "Trellshire Heavy Industries"
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 152: "Trellshire Heavy Industries Profile"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 6
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 115: "Gamma Galaxy"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 113: "Clan Industry"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 123: "Weapons Industries - [Trellshire Heavy Industries]"
- Objective Raids, p. 54: "Produced Trellshire Heavy Industries Components"
- Objective Raids, p. 60: "Produced Trellshire Heavy Industries Components"
- Recognition Guide: ilClan, vol. 15, p. 7
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 92: "Produced SturmFeur Components"
- Technical Readout: 3026 Revised, p. 80: "Produced SturmFeur Vehicle Components"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 14: "Trellshire Heavy Industries"
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 12: "Nacon Armored Scout"
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 24
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, p. 16: "Kite Reconnaissance Vehicle"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, p. 18: "Cardinal Transport"
- Recognition Guide: ilClan, vol. 4, pp. 8–9, 28: Thresher Mk II
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, p. 30: "Produced Tiburon components"
- Objective Raids, p. 114: "Produced Trellshire Heavy Industries Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 278: "Produced Rifleman IIC 8 Components"
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix, p. 68: "Produced Phoenix Hawk IIC 4 Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 280: "Produced Phoenix Hawk IIC 7 Components"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers
- Objective Raids
- Objectives: The Clans
- Recognition Guide: ilClan, vol. 15
- Technical Readout: 3026 Revised
- Technical Readout: 3039
- Technical Readout: 3085
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix