- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
- See also: BattleMech#Medium
This category lists all articles about medium-class BattleMechs, i.e. those in the 40-55 ton mass range.
BattleMechs are typically divided into ultralight (below 20 tons), light (20-35 tons), medium (40-55 tons), heavy (60-75 tons), assault (80-100 tons), and superheavy or 'colossal' designs (over 100 tons), regardless of their actual battlefield role.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Medium BattleMechs"
The following 189 pages are in this category, out of 189 total.
- Scorpion (BattleMech)
- Scorpion LAM
- Septicemia (Pariah)
- Sha Yu
- Shadow Cat
- Shadow Hawk
- Shadow Hawk IIC
- Shadow Hawk LAM
- Skinwalker (Ryoken III)
- Stag II
- Stalking Spider
- Stalking Spider II
- Stooping Hawk
- Stormcrow (Ryoken)
- Sun Cobra