|'Mech type||Inner Sphere BattleMech|
|Chassis||Dorwinion Standard-Alpha [endo steel]|
|Armor||StarGuard CIV Standard|
|Engine||Magna 250 XL|
|Communications System||Achernar Electronic HICS-12|
|Targeting Tracking System||Federated Hunter|
|Heat Sinks||12 double|
|Jump Jets||McCloud Specials|
Traditionally seen as a Davion BattleMech, the Enforcer was commissioned to be redesigned by then First Prince Victor Steiner-Davion in an effort to rebuild his image within the sundered Federated Commonwealth. While not completely successful in the latter goal, the Enforcer III does succeed in bringing a classic 'Mech up to a more modern standard.
Weapons and Equipment
The Enforcer III is built on a Dorwinion Standard-Alpha endo steel chassis that weighs half as much as a comparable standard chassis. Further weight savings were achieved through the use of a powerful Magna 250 XL engine that gives the 'Mech a top speed of 86.4 km/h, which is complemented by five McCloud Specials jump jets, granting it a jumping capability of 150 meters. The Enforcer III is armored with 10 tons of StarGuard CIV armor that gives it good armor protection.
The Enforcer III carries as its primary weapon a Mydron Excel UAC/10 that can put twice as much firepower on a target as a standard autocannon of the same class, and can keep up a barrage at its maximum firing rate for over a minute and a half. The autocannon is backed up by a BlazeFire Sweetshot ER large laser and a ChisComp 2000 ER small laser. This balanced mix of weapons makes the Enforcer III a powerful medium 'Mech. Additionally, due to the 'Mech's similarities to the original Enforcer, the Enforcer III has become a direct replacement for destroyed Enforcers in many units.
- Proposed at the same time as the 6T but not seeing the light of day until shortages of targeting computers during the FedCom Civil War, the space reserved for the targeting computer is devoted to a bevy of lasers, restoring the ER small laser, adding two extra ER medium lasers and a single medium pulse laser. BV (1.0) ??, BV (2.0) = 1,858
- An 3074 advanced tech variant developed during the Jihad by NAIS. The standard armor is switched for weight-saving light ferro-fibrous, which slightly reduced the 'Mech's armor protection. The 'Mech has 12 double heat sinks, to cope with 'Mechs advanced weaponry: a snub-nose PPC, a large variable speed pulse laser, and ER small laser make up the 'Mech arensal. To improve accuracy it has been given a targeting computer and C3 slave unit. BV (2.0) = 1,475
- A field refit turned factory variant of the Enforcer III, the 6T model removes the AC/10, ER large laser, and ER small laser in favor of a powerful Gauss rifle for sniping and an Diverse Optics ER medium laser for close combat. The weapons on the are all linked to an advanced targeting computer that gives the 6T model incredible accuracy. Spare weight and space allows the factory built 6T to mount a hand on the left arm as well as an extra half ton of armor. BV (1.0) = 1,614, BV (2.0) = 1,720 
- This variant was introduced in 3104 after the Victoria War. Protected by nine and a half tons of light ferro-fibrous armor, the most dramatic change is the use of a torso-mounted cockpit to increase pilot survival. This variant is armed with an LB 10-X in the right arm fed by two tons of CASE II-protected ammunition, an ER PPC in the left arm, and a small pulse laser for anti-infantry work. Ground speed and jump capability are identical to those of the standard Enforcer III. BV (2.0) = 1,495
- ENF-7X MUSE COMPACT
- Developed on New Avalon during the Word of Blake attacks, the MUSE COMPACT project was an attempt to study ways of returning battlefield salvage to action, their testbed configuration was the ENF-7X. This variant uses several Clan-produced components, including the endo steel skeleton, ferro-fibrous armor, XL engine, and double heat sinks. All the existing armament was removed and replaced by an experimental Binary laser cannon in each arm. The Enforcer III MUSE COMPACT retains the standard ground performance of the Enforcer III but adds improved jump jets to improve jumping abilities. An XL gyro provides the weight savings needed to mount this equipment. During the Jihad, the House Davion's Department of Military Communications and Research was trying to find a way to create a production version of this prototype. BV (2.0) = 1,670
- Arthur Steiner-Davion piloted an Enforcer III during an attack by the Black Dragons on Robinson in 3062.
- In German products, the unit's proper name was translated to Vollstrecker III. The model code was accordingly changed to VOL-6M.
Original Enforcer III from TRO:3060
Experimental ENF-7X Enforcer III "MUSE COMPACT" from XTRO:Davion
Experimental ENF-7D Enforcer III from XTRO:Republic I
- Technical Readout: Clan Invasion, pp. 122–123: "Enforcer III"
- MUL online date for the Enforcer III
- Combat Operations, p. 127
- Record Sheets: 3060, p. 127
- Record Sheets: 3060 Unabridged, p. 136
- Technical Readout: 3060, pp. 95-96, "Enforcer III Profile"
- Objectives: Federated Suns, p. 18
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 56
- Record Sheets: 3060 Unabridged, p. 137
- Record Sheets: 3060 Unabridged, p. 138
- Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Old is the New New, p. 78
- Record Sheets: 3060 Unabridged, p. 139 - NAIS variant of the Enforcer III introduced during the Jihad.
- MUL Profile of the Enforcer III ENF-6NAIS - Includes; Introduction Year, BV2, and Alpha Strike Data Card.
- Technical Readout: 3150, p. 223
- Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Old is the New New, p. 79
- MUL Profile for the Enforcer III ENF-7C3BS - Includes; Introduction Year, BV2, and Alpha Strike Data Card.
- Experimental Technical Readout: Republic, Volume 1, p. 7
- Experimental Technical Readout: Davion, p. 4
- BattleMech Manual, p. 91 Design Quirk Table - Enforcer III.
- BattleMech Manual
- Experimental Technical Readout: Davion
- Experimental Technical Readout: Republic, Volume 1
- Objectives: Federated Suns
- Record Sheets: 3060
- Record Sheets: 3060 Unabridged
- Record Sheets: 3067
- Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Old is the New New
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade
- Technical Readout: 3060
- Technical Readout: 3150