241st Battle Combat Group
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|241st Battle Combat Group: Frederic's Gazelles|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
The first mention of the 241st Battle Regiment is at the battle of Bryant in 2786. This engagement against the Capellans also earned the 241st their unofficial nickname: the Gazelles. This is the workhorse unit of the Lexington Combat Group. During the FedCom Civil War the 241st supported Victor Steiner-Davion and fought as a support unit for the beleaguered Fighting Urukhai and 1st Albion Training Cadre. This heavy fighting cost the 241st one 'Mech battalion.
During the Jihad the 241st was stationed on Bromhead. There they remained while Operation SOVEREIGN JUSTICE and the Taurian assault on the Federated Suns raged. They were not attacked or affected by these conflicts, but they were also unable to rebuild from the damage they took during the FedCom Civil War.
The unit is a disciplined force and are known as a 'jack of all trades' regiment. They are also known for being composed primarily of heavy 'Mechs.
Dragoon Rating: Unrated
Frederic's Gazelles (Regiment/Regular/Reliable)
Frederic’s Gazelles (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Frederic Zaffson 
- CO: Colonel Frederic Zaffson
- Many heavy designs
- CO: Major Willard "Surfboy" DeLaurier
- The received a huge upgrade from the Jalastar Aerospace plant
2nd Lexington Cavalry Brigade (2 Regiments/Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Gerd Kreitz
- First Succession War, p. 35
- Mercenaries Supplemental, p. 48, "Unit Profile"
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 86
- Historical: War of 3039 , p. 141
- Objective Raids, p. 15