53rd Striker Irregulars (Clan Ice Hellion)
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- Read more →
|53rd Striker Irregulars|
|Unit Profile (as of 3072)|
|Parent Formation||Delta Galaxy|
During the Hellion Shell Games between 3068 and 3070 the Cluster arrived on Hector to relieve the 78th Hellion Lancers where they were engaged in a Trial of Possession by Clan Star Adder looking to secure a Trinary of Ice Ferret 'Mechs. The Irregulars defeated the Adders and soon moved on from the system.
In 3070 the Cluster moved to Nouveaux Paris with the rest of Delta Galaxy, arriving in September. Mid 3071 saw Delta together with Alpha Galaxy and the newly arrived Zeta Prime Galaxy form the primary attack force under Khan Montrose. This force moved against Clan Jade Falcon industrial worlds of the Falcon Occupation Zone, fighting in multiple systems.
- CO: Star Colonel Perry Taney
53rd Striker Irregulars (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Star Colonel Ward Tyler
- Field Manual: Update, p. 72, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 56
- Wars of Reaving, p. 55-6
- Wars of Reaving, p. 69
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 29
- Wars of Reaving, p. 84
- Field Manual Crusader Clans, p. 86, "53rd Striker Irregulars Profile"