150th Hellion Lancers (Clan Ice Hellion)
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|150th Hellion Lancers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Alpha Galaxy|
In the Hellion's Fury campaign, the 150th Hellion Lancers landed on Londerholm with the Seventh Attack Cluster. They faced the Sixty-seventh Assault Cluster of Clan Coyote and the 212th Jaguar Reserve Cluster from Clan Smoke Jaguar. The unit was nearly destroyed in battle against a Clan Coyote trinary during "The Hellion's Fury" campaign. Destruction was averted when Elemental Star Commander Andy eliminated the Coyote's command Star, allowing the rest of the 150th to escape.
Like the rest of Alpha Galaxy, the 150th favors fast assaults and using their superior speed to outmaneuver their enemies.
During the Hellion's Fury campaign, the 150th would use light OmniMechs to drop Elementals off at the front lines. These Omnis then withdrew from the immediate conflict, only to return a few minutes later to support their Elementals. This tended to disrupt enemy forces because they didn't expect the Omnis to support their battle armor brethren.
- CO: Star Colonel Phillepe Lienet
150th Hellion Lancers (Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Star Colonel Andy Hordwon
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 38
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 84, "150th Hellion Lancers Profile"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 71, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 24