- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)|| Northwind|
|Primary Products|| Vehicles|
Control of Bulldog Enterprises was acquired by Buda Imperial Vehicles in early 3067. CEO of Buda Piram Germane opted to leave Bulldog relatively intact, merging only the two corporate distribution networks, with Buda gaining the benefits of Bulldog's robust R&D division while Bulldog benefits from Buda's superior corporate ratings within both the DCMS Bureau of Procurement and the Combine Ministry of the Interior.
The Proserpina factory is noteworthy for its extensive static defenses. There are at least fifty weapon turrets within a kilometer of the main plant. Closer to the plant are multiple anti-aircraft missile batteries. To further impede invaders, the main approaches to the plant are lined with deadfall traps and anti-tank roadblocks.
Bulldog Enterprises has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Northwind:|
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 158 "Pillar of Jade (Economics) - Direct Service (Military) Corporations - Buda Imperial Vehicles"
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 43
- Technical Readout: 3060, p. 28, "Produced Schiltron"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, p. 12, "Produced Garrot components"
- Objective Raids, p. 107, "Produced Bulldog Enterprises Components"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 68, "Produced Bulldog Components"
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 22
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 98, "Manticore Variants"
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 102, "Produced Tokugawa Components"
- Technical Readout: 3060 Revised, p. 28, "Produced Schiltron Components"