- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)|| St. Ives|
|Primary Products|| Aerospace Fighter|
HildCo was one of the main manufacturers of interstellar ships in pre- and early Star League times.
HildCo Interplanetary has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
Note: Since the start of the Jihad, the facility on St. Ives suffers a capital and personal losses of 67%, and the operating capacity of the factory is reduced to 42% of their main production volume in 3079.
|Components produced on Texlos:|
|LTN-G15 Lightning||Medium Aerospace Fighters|
|HildCot Aerospace Type IV||Lightning|
|Armor - Aerospace Fighters & Conventional Aircraft|
|Aerobus Vanluminum Advanced||Lightning|
|Endicott Type 22 Master||Lightning|
|Dwyerson Mark XI||Lightning|
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 134, "HildCo Interplanetary Company Profile"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 120, "Hild Co Interplanetary Profile"
- Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 3, "State of the Industry Table"
- Objective Raids, p. 149, "Produced HildCo Interplanetary Components"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 90, "Produced Victor Components"
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 228, "Produced Pillager Components"
- Experimental Technical Readout: Liao, p. 6, "Produced Experimental Pillager 'Mech variant"
- Objective Raids, p. 150, "Produced HildCo Interplanetary Components"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 250, "Produced Lightning Fighter Components"