- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)|| Hun Ho|
|Primary Products|| BattleMechs|
The Jihad had a small effect on LexaTech Industries. By 3079 their Hun Ho plant was operating at 90% of its pre-Jihad levels, although the plant had suffered no combat losses. During the Early Republic Era the plant was primarily mothballed as part of the military drawdowns, only keeping limited production of spare parts. After the 3132 collapse of the HPG network the plant was reactivated and brought up to full production capacity.
LexaTech Industries has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
The Hun Ho plant is located near the city of Borsan on the Bergen continent of Hun Ho, near the pole, with easy access to mineral resources on what is otherwise a tropical jungle paradise world. In addition to the BattleMechs manufactured on Hun Ho, from 3075 onwards the facility also converted Cyclops BattleMechs to the 11-B variant as a refit.
Note: The production facility on Irece were razed after their capture by Clan Nova Cat.
|Components produced on Irece before Nova Cat occupation:|
|LexaTech 300||Stinger LAM|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Riese 100||Stinger LAM|
|O/P 900||Stinger LAM|
|O/P 911||Shiped to Alshain for Locust|
|O/P LAMTRACK 50||Stinger LAM|
- Objective Raids, p.64, "Lexa Tech Industries"
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 4
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 50, "Industrial Strength"
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 26
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 256, "Produced Archer 9M 'Mech variant"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 76, "Produced Cerberus Components on Hun Ho"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 80, "Produce Grasshopper variant"
- Objective Raids, p. 64, "Produced Lexa Tech Components on Irece"