Turning Points: Tokasha
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Is MechWarrior 5 About To Go Epic Exclusive?
- Read more →
|Turning Points: Tokasha|
|Primary writing||Luke Robertson|
|Cover artwork||Ray Arrastia-(Design)|
|Illustrations|| Ray Arrastia, |
Jason Knight-(Evolved Faction Logos),
Geoff Swift-(Maps & Logos)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||March 29th 2019|
|Era||Succession Wars era|
|Preceded by||Turning Points: Orbisonia|
|Followed by||Turning Points: War of 3039 Vega|
Turning Points: Tokasha (shorted as TP:Tokasha) is part of the Turning Points series, which is the sixth release of a PDF web exclusive product produced by Catalyst Game Labs set in the Succession Wars Era. The product uses the Chaos Campaign rules and provides a campaign setting for players to fight the Battle of Tokasha, featuring the Clan Hell's Horses whom was protecting their newly built Mech Factory in Trial of Possession against Clan Ghost Bear. This is the historical event which would trigger centuries of disputes between the two Clans.
Product Write Up
|“|| As the Golden Century drew to a close, Clan Hell’s Horses christened a massive new OmniMech factory on Tokasha as the foundation of a new age of prosperity. Instead, it lured Clan Ghost Bear, which sought to claim the factory for themselves. In the steaming jungles of Tokasha, two massive, unyielding forces took part in a brutal Trial of Possession, as two visionary Khans sought to establish their Clan’s path for the century to come.
Turning Points: Tokasha uses Chaos Campaign rules to give players the option of fighting individual battles, following a campaign arc, or inserting Chancellor Ilsa Liao’s campaign for Orbisonia into their own campaigns. Included are a detailed map of the world of Tokasha, full details of the forces involved in the invasion, and scenario tracks that players can use to recreate the battles on Tokasha. The only limits are the players’ imagination!
- "Holding the Line" (One Page Story)
- Map of Tokasha (2921)
- Description of Tokasha
- Random Assignment Table
- Here Lies the Future
- Alpha Galaxy - Clan Ghost Bear
- Theta Galaxy - Clan Ghost Bear
- Alpha Keshik - Clan Hell's Horses
- Beta Galaxy - Clan Hell's Horses
- Opening Moves
- A Trip up Elb
- Hitting the Water
- Chops and Chains
- The Green Wall
- Hounded Bear
- To the Wind
- Rules Annex
- Clan Ghost Bear Table of Organization and Equipment Tokasha 2921
- Clan Hell's Horses Table of Organization and Equipment Tokasha 2921
- Alpha Strike Data Cards
- Record Sheets
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Tokasha
- Introduced in this product are number of variants & original BattleMechs, Early OmniMechs, and OmniFighters.
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Turning Points: Tokasha lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.