15th Armored Cavalry (Clan Star Adder)
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- Read more →
|Fifteenth Armored Cavalry Squadron|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||Beta Galaxy|
The main Steel Viper enclave on Circe was Tash, which the forces from Clans Goliath Scorpion and Stone Lion drove towards, stalling short of the enclave itself. Clan Star Adder used the Fifteenth Armored Cavalry and the Seventy-third Adder Cavaliers to attack the eastern reaches of Tash, opening up a hole in the defenses that the Stone Lions exploited, hammering the Twenty-seventh and Thirty-first Iron Guards into the rear of the Steel Viper defenses, destroying the main Viper command bunker in the process. The Steel Vipers attempted to counterattack with the Thirty-eighth Phalanx, but the counterattack was driven back by heavy bombing and the Steel Vipers then found themselves pinned in place by the newly arrived Eighty-first Strike Cluster and the Golden Keshik of Clan Coyote, led by Khan Leo Koga in person.
|Commanding Officers of the 15th Armored Cavalry Squadron|
|Star Colonel||Hep McMillan||3067|
|Star Colonel||Marck Cannon||3085|
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 150, "Viper's End"
- Field Manual: Updates, pp. 51-52, "Beta Galaxy's resurrection and role in invasion of York in 3062"