35th Dragoon Regiment
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Read more →
|Thirty-fifth Dragoon Regiment|
|Nickname||Robinson’s Mountebanks|
|Parent Command||LII Corps|
The Thirty-fifth was an independent regiment within LII Corps, Second Army, and in 2764 was assigned to District 1 of the Federated Suns Military Region. The Thirty-fifth was deployed into District 2 of the FSMR along with a number of other units from LII Corps in 2765 following the New Vandenberg Uprising and the subsequent Periphery-wide uprising to backfill for units deployed into the Periphery Military Region.
After surviving the Hegemony Campaign, the regiment didn't follow General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus; instead, the Thirty-fifth chose to join one of the Periphery states, signing on with the Taurian Concordat in 2784. The Taurian Defense Force re-designated the Hussars as the Concordat Cuirassiers.
|Commanding Officers of the 35th Dragoon Regiment|
- First Succession War, p. 34, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- The Star League, p. 150
- The Star League, p. 133