Albion Advanced Technologies and Products
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Albion Advanced Technologies and Products|
|Primary Site(s)||New Avalon|
|Primary Products||Battle Armor|
Headquartered in Avalon City, and taking its name from the continent of Albion, Albion Advanced Technologies and Products' factory complex is located in the same mountains as the Fox's Den. During the various Battles of New Avalon during the Jihad, Albion's engineers and technicians expanded their production facility to include the relocated production lines of the Achernar BattleMechs facility formerly located on the planet's surface. This was done to prevent Achernar's lines from being discovered and destroyed by Blakist forces while allowing the parent company to continue producing war material. Both companies utilized the underground facilities to supply AFFS efforts on New Avalon and their production of the Legionnaire BattleMech was crucial to planetary morale. After the Blakists were driven off-world, Legionnaire lines were kept in place and under operation.
In the wake of the Jihad, Albion Advanced Technologies made commitments to the clearing of ordnance, plant reconstruction, and the production of battlefield equipment as a part of their bid to produce the Hauberk Commando, possibly in an attempt to ensure that another company would not have the opportunity to produce a competitor to their Grenadier battle armor.
Albion Advanced Technologies and Products has manufacturing centers on the following planet:
|Components produced on New Avalon:|
|Infiltrator Mk. I (Discontinued)||Light Battle Armor|
|Infiltrator Mk. II||Medium Battle Armor|
|Cavalier||Medium Battle Armor|
|Grenadier||Assault Battle Armor|
|Hauberk Commando||Assault Battle Armor|
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 185, "Achernar BattleMechs"
- Objectives: Federated Suns, p. 18
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 10, "Hauberk Commando"
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 19, "Produced Cavalier Battle Armor"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 15, "Hauberk Commando Battle Armor Profile"