Aragon nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-667.891 : 1127.933[e]|
Aragon was one of the systems that formed a part of the region in the Deep Periphery known as Nueva Castile. In 3080 Nueva Castile was invaded by Clan Goliath Scorpion, who had been Abjured by the other Clans within the Clan Homeworlds. The Goliath Scorpions were in urgent need of resources following the loss of all of their holdings in the Homeworlds, and had raided a number of worlds within the region in the preceding decade. Having planned for an invasion of Nueva Castile at some point, the Abjuration of the Goliath Scorpions precipitated an immediate invasion, but having conquered both the Castilian Principalities and the Umayyad Caliphate the Goliath Scorpions then attempted to integrate the three disparate nations into a single new nation, the Escorpión Imperio.
|Ruler||reKhan of Aragon|
- Madrid: the planetary capital city.
As information on Nueva Castile is sparse prior to the Goliath Scorpion takeover, the designation "Nueva Castile" has been used to show the political affiliation of Aragon until a source confirms whether the world is currently a part of the Castilian Principalities or the Umayyad Caliphate in any given year before 3080.
|Closest 20 systems (8 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|St. Jean||209.8||Stettin||224.6||Kampen||232.1||Waystation 531||233.5|
- Operational Turning Points: Hanseatic Crusade, p. 14: "Wave 1" (Map)
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 24: "Last Known Deep Periphery Deployment Map"
- The Wars of Reaving, pp. 158–160: "Escorpión Imperio (Periphery Nation)"
- Explorer Corps, p. 58: "Nueva Castile"
- Interstellar Expeditions: Interstellar Players 3, p. 48: "150987"
- Spotlight On: Hellion Keshik, p. 6
- Interstellar Expeditions: Interstellar Players 3, p. 108