21st Combined Assault (Clan Diamond Shark)
|21st Combined Assault Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||Alpha Galaxy|
The Twenty-first Combined Assault Cluster could trace its roots back to the founding of the Clan. It served under the command of Karen Nagasawa. Since their foundation, the unit has maintained excellent relations with the Merchant caste, which meant they were in turn well-equipped. During the trials held in preparation for Operation REVIVAL the Twenty-first lost to Clan Star Adder but won against Clan Hell's Horses and Clan Goliath Scorpion. They lost to Clan Steel Viper but were able to join the invasion via a Trial of Refusal.
The unit is skilled to discover weak spots in the battle line of their opponents. When the time is right the warriors increase their pressure against this spot to break the enemy formation. The unit can provide their ground element with sufficient support through 3 fighter Trinaries when needed.
- CO: Star Colonel Kevin Nagasawa
- 2 Aerospace Trinaries
- 1 Heavy/Assault OmniMech Trinary
- 1 Supernova Trinary (with Elemental Support)
21st Combined Assault (Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Star Colonel Amiri Sutherland
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 19, " 21st Assault Cluster Profile"
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 15
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 68, "21st Combined Assault Cluster Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 76, "Warden Clans Deployment Table - 3067"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 124, "Clan Military Forces Deployment Table - 3085"