Delta Galaxy (Clan Coyote)
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3061)|
|Nickname||Heart of the Coyote|
|Parent Formation||Clan Coyote Touman|
Like most of the Coyote Touman Delta Galaxy had been understrength for a number of years. Khan Sullivan Koga merged Beta Galaxy with Delta in December of 3054, a move that provoked protests from the ranks.
In the wake of Operations Bulldog and Serpent which destroyed Clan Smoke Jaguar, Delta Galaxy was dropped on Londerholm to take the former Smoke Jaguar enclave. Six months into the campaign, Delta remains engaged with the Ice Hellions who are the other residents of the planet.
Galaxy Commander Kozyrev was found dead of a heart attack in her quarters. The resulting Trials of Position between the Star Colonels who commanded Delta Galaxy's Clusters led to a great deal of confusion. As the Trials continued, Clan Ice Hellion sought to take advantage of the situation and attacked Delta Galaxy, hoping to push them off Londerholm. Star Colonel Tamzarian rapidly defeated the other challengers and crushed the Ice Hellion attack.
- As of 3061 the commanding officer was Galaxy Commander Natron Kozyrev, who had commanded Delta Galaxy since 3047.
- In 3067 the commanding officer of the unit is Galaxy Commander Armin Tamzarian. He was promoted to command after assuming control of the Galaxy during the Ice Hellion assault on Londerholm.
- 9th Strike Cluster
- 19th Battle Cluster
- 34th Strike Cluster
- 67th Assault Cluster
- 44th Reserve Battle Cluster
- Blood of the Coyote (Cameron-class)
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 50, "Delta Galaxy Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 57
- Field Manual: Update, p. 76, "Clan Coyote Deployment Table"