Curtiss Militech is a division of Curtiss Hydroponics, a manufacturer of water purification systems that branched into military hardware. After the dissolution of the Free Worlds League, the company's output went to the Duchy of Graham-Marik. Following the destruction of its sole factory soon afterwards, parent company Curtiss Hydroponics announced its withdrawal from the military market altogether and the sale of its Curtiss Militech assets. By 3085, Hellespont Industrials have expressed interest in the Wraith while the Duchy of Tamarind-Abbey is seeking to acquire the Eagle and Yeoman.
Curtiss Militech has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
On the 26th of February 3080, forces from the Principality of Regulus bombarded the planet with thousands of cobalt-laced strategic nuclear weapons. The planet and it's Curtiss Militech factory were both destroyed.
|Components produced on Paradise:|
|EGL-2M Eagle||Light BattleMech|
|TR1 Wraith||Medium BattleMech|
|YMN-6Y Yeoman||Heavy BattleMech|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|LTV 385 XL||Wraith|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Armor - FF - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Kallon FWL Ferro Fibrous||Wraith & Yeoman|
|CurtissJet 55||Eagle & Wraith|
|CurtissComm Mk I||Wraith|
|CurtissComm Mark II||Eagle|
|CurtissComm Mark IV||Yeoman|
|Dynatec 128 w/TAG||Eagle|
|Dynatec MissileTrac X||Yeoman|
|Medium Pulse Laser|
|ER Medium Laser|
|Large Pulse Laser|
|ER Large Laser|
|Diverse Optics Sunbeam||Eagle|
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 24
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 22
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 78
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 60, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 62, "Inner Sphere - March 3081"
- Technical Readout: 3060 , p. 78, "Produced Eagele 'Mech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 46, "Produced Wraith 'Mech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3060 , p. 108, "Produced Yeoman 'Mech Compoents"