Grossbach and neighbouring systems in 3067
 System History
Grossbach was likely founded at some point after the Reunification War. During the time period between the end of the Federated Commonwealth Civil War and the beginning of the Dark Age, the Grossbach system left the political control of the Taurian Concordat.
 Ownership History
Based on the planet's first appearance on the maps in 2750, Grossbach was owned by the Taurian Concordat, apparently from its founding as a colony, until it finally left the Concordat at some point after 3067 as it was no longer part of the Concordat by 3130.
 Planet History
As noted above, Grossbach was colonized some time after the Age of War but before the fall of the Star League. Grossbach was the target of a destructive raid by the mercenary unit Hansen's Roughriders on the 7th of September 3075; the Roughriders attacked numerous Taurian Concordat worlds as part of a Federated Suns counter-offensive in response to the recent Taurian invasion of the Federated Suns.
 Planetary Locations
 Industrial Centers
 Image Gallery
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Handbook: Major Periphery States, p, 121, "Taurian Concordat after Age of War , Fall of the Star League  and End of the 3rd Succession War "
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ Handbook: Major Periphery States, p, 127, "Taurian Concordat after modern colonization drive  and after FedCom Civil War "
- ↑ Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 18, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 54, "The Jihad In Review"