467th Division (ComStar)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|467th Division IV-xi|
|Unit Profile (as of 3062)|
|Nickname||The Jaguar Skinners|
|Parent Formation||5th Army|
Immediately prior to the Clan Invasion, the green ranked 467th Division, then a IV-Mu level mix referred to by the nickname of Whirlwinds, was assigned to the Seventh Army and was headquartered on the Free Worlds League world of Home.
As part of the 7th Army, during the Battle of Tukayyid the 467th faced Clan Nova Cat. As the Nova Cats unsuccessfully attempted to capture their assigned target cities, the 467th moved to cut them off from their landing zones. A desperate saKhan Lucian Carns tried to regain the offensive by ordering Gamma Galaxies and elements of Beta Galaxy to stage a very visible fighting withdrawal to attract as much attention to themselves, while the bulk of Beta stealthy travelled underwater via the Losije River. As the 467th linked up with the 244th Division on the eastern shores of Lake Losije to combine their forces and harass the retreating Gamma and Beta, both divisions were caught unawares as the Clan's forces emerged from the water, the Nova Cats capturing several ComStar supply depots as they shattered the 244th and 467th.  
Like many Com Guard Divisions, the now regular rated 467th Division chose a new nickname after their efforts on Tukayyid, calling itself The Jaguar Skinners. Rebuilt as a IV-xi formation and transferred to bolster the 5th Army, the 467th transferred its headquarters to the Capellan Confederation world of Menke.  The division's postings in the Confederation put it in a difficult position when House Liao transferred its HPG maintenance contract to the Word of Blake. 
In the absence of orders from the Primus or the Precentor Martial the 467th refused to hand over control of its garrisons to the Blakists, forcing its troops to weather sniper attacks and unprovoked arrests intended to force them out. The 467th's then-CO Precentor Shykes' response was to confine his forces to their bases, accepting a de facto siege to keep them out of Blakist hands.  The tempo of sniper and terrorist attacks only increased in response, culminating in the assassination of Precentor Shykes in 3063. Their commander's death shook the unit to its core, but only strengthened its resolve to remain at their posts. Throughout, the Confederation and Word of Blake denied responsibility for any of the attacks on the 467th. 
|Commanding Officers of the 467th Division (ComStar)|
|Precentor||Terry Shykes||3049 - 3063|
467th Division (Division/Green)
- Note: At this point in time the 467th Division was stationed on Home.
467th Division (Division/Regular) 
- Note: At this point in time the 467th Division was stationed on Menke.
- Teeth and Claws lll-mu: Demi-Precentor II Leslie Roberts 
- The Shadowmen lll-omicron: Demi-Precentor X Chris Wick
- Gens de Guerre lll-xi: Demi-Precentor VII Samuel Baba
- The Trumpeters lll-nu: Demi-Precentor IX Brian Callero
- True Prophecy Ill-pi: Demi-Precentor III Gordon Jorgenson
- Eyes and Ears lll-xi: Demi-Precentor VIII June Ploen
- 20-Year Update, p. 70 "7th V-kappa"
- Tukayyid, p. 40, 43, 45 "Campaign: Clan Nova Cat"
- Invading Clans, pg. 117 "Battle of Tukayyid"
- ComStar, p. 85, "5th Army V-omicron (The Mountaineers, New Home Theatre, from 5 to 6 on the "Inner Sphere Clock")"
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 29, "5th Army V-Omicron: The Mountaineers"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 85, "5th Army V-Omircon: The Mountaineers"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 98, "5th Army V-Omircon: The Mountaineers"
- 20-Year Update, p. 71
- 'ComStar (sourcebook), p. 85'