- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|Title(s)|| Duke of St. Ives|
Count of Bristol
Count of Kestrel
|Affiliation|| Lyran Commonwealth|
St. Ives Compact
|Cadet branch(es)||House Allard-Liao|
House Allard (Later Allard-Liao) are a highly influential noble house originating on Kestrel with links to both House Liao and House Steiner via House Kell. The House stood to become the ruling family of the St. Ives Compact, but their accession never came to pass due to the Compact being forcibly reintegrated into the Capellan Confederation in 3063.
Allard Family Tree
|Lady Xiang||Quintus Allard||Tamara Kearney|
|House Liao||House Kell|
|Justin Allard||Candace Liao||Daniel Allard||Megan Kell||Riva Allard|
Other Known members of House Allard
Family Heirlooms and Holdings
- Warrior: Riposte, p. 235, Justin Allard discovers he was given a dish that had the crest of Kestrel on it during the Steiner-Davion wedding reception.
- Spotlight On: Crescent Hawks p. 5 "Polonius Allard"