|First published||May 2006|
|Content||blind booster containing plastic miniatures (prepainted)|
|Era||Dark Age Era|
|Preceded by||MechWarrior: Domination Boosters|
|Followed by||MechWarrior: Wolf Strike Boosters|
MechWarrior: Vanguard miniatures set is a collection of plastic miniatures for use in the revised MechWarrior: Age of Destruction miniatures game. The set was retailed in blind booster packs.
MechWarrior: Vanguard introduces 81 game pieces, including 4 Super Rare 'Mechs and 1 Ultra Rare 'Mech that previews the next MechWarrior release. The MechWarrior: Vangaurd set includes:
- 24 infantry
- 24 vehicles
- 20 non-unique 'Mechs
- 13 unique 'Mechs.
- Two more exclusive 'Mechs will be available as prizes at the MechWarrior: Vangaurd Call to Arms event.
- One exclusive MechWarrior Officer's Club 'Mech.
- One Inquest Magazine exclusive 'Mech: Thunderthighs Osiris.
- 7 Exclusive Limited Edition Pilots available through MechWarrior In-Store play events.
- 9 Exclusive Limited Edition Gear available through MechWarrior In-Store play events.
From the back cover
|“||The majority of the Republic of the Sphere has withdrawn to Prefecture X, forming Fortress Republic. House Liao is the first to begin reclaiming planets. The Wolf Hunters continue to aid the highest bidder, as they move forward with their own mysterious agenda. And now new R.I.S.C. gear begins appearing throughout the Inner Sphere: These new, devastating weapons bring great risk to those who dare use them, but they can turn the tide of battle.||”|
- 'Arachne' Gambit - #069
- Avalanche - #064
- "Preacher" Scourge - #074
- Centurion - #072
- Thor - #065-068
- Anubis - #049-052
- Huitzilopochtli Assault Tank