2nd Proserpina Hussars
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|2nd Proserpina Hussars BattleMech Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 3025)|
|Parent Formation||Proserpina Hussars|
In early 3014, Hanse Davion lead the 34th Avalon Hussars, 10th Deneb Light Cavalry and Davion Heavy Guards in an attack against the toxic world Halstead Station, attempting to destroy the large Draconis Combine supply depot being built there. The defending 9th Dieron Regulars and 2nd Proserpina Hussars regiments failing to stop the destruction of the supply depot still managed to keep all three AFFS regiments tied up until Takashi Kurita could arrive with the fresh 2nd Sword of Light.
- There are no listings for the unit other than mention the tactics it uses in the original House Kurita source book. No commanding officer or deployment for unit is listed in that original source. Since the 2nd is missing in the deployment tables, it is most most likely confused with the 3rd Hussars (the 3rd lacks a unit description).
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), "The Proserpina Hussars" brigade profile - 2nd Proserpina specialties for 3025.