|Primary Site(s)|| Barcella|
Located within their capital on the Clan Homeworld of Barcella, Barcella Alpha was one of the primary production sites for Clan Nova Cat. The fleeing Nova Cats ceded control of the facility to Clan Diamond Shark in exchange for their assistance during the Nova Cat Abjuration
A second manufacturing facility christened Barcella Alpha has been opened by Clan Nova Cat. An expansion of their Barcella Beta complex on Irece, construction was temporarily abandoned after Word of Blake attacks on the planet in 3072. The new Barcella Alpha was fully operational no later than 3085 though the known number of lines is significantly fewer than the original.
Barcella Alpha has an manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Irece:|
|Griffin IIC 6||Medium BattleMech|
|NCIS Type M Endo Steel||Griffin IIC 6|
|Firebox 200 Standard||Fusion Engine - Griffin IIC 6|
|Improved Jump Jets|
|Northrup Starlifter M41||Griffin IIC 6|
|Armor - FF - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Alpha Compound Ferro-Fibrous||Griffin IIC 6|
|JNE Integrated||Griffin IIC 6|
|Build 3 Cat TTS||Griffin IIC 6|
|Type 3 Series||Griffin IIC 6|
|Heavy Large Laser|
|Model X||Griffin IIC 6|
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix, p. 62, "Produced Griffin IIC 4 Components"
- BattleCorps: Stalwart Nova Cat Weaponry, "Produced Griffin IIC 5 Components"
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix, p. 64, "Produced Shadow Hawk IIC 4 Components"
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 190, "Produced Supernova Components"
- Technical Readout: 3060, p. 174, "Produced Nova Cat Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 274, "Produced Griffin IIC 6 Components"