Extended Range Medium Laser
|ER Medium Laser|
|Tech Base||Clan / Inner Sphere (IS)|
|Year Availability||Clan = 2824 (CJF)|
|Damage|| Clan = 7
IS = 5 
|Medium Range|| Clan = 6-10
IS = 5-8
|Long Range|| Clan = 11-15
IS = 9-12
|Ammo Per Ton||n/a|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||n/a|
|BV (1.0)|| Clan = 108
IS = 62
|BV (2.0)|| Clan = 108
IS = 62
The Extended-Range Medium Laser (ER Medium Laser) focuses a powerful beam of light on targets that causes damage by melting or shattering armor off of the target.
As the name suggests, the Extended-Range variant of the Medium Laser improves the focusing system of the laser to project it to much farther ranges. The optics are less efficient, though, necessitating more input power for the same armor ablation and thus more waste heat in the weapon.
The Extended-Range Medium Laser is manufactured on the following planets:
The ER Medium Laser has been used in various video games, each with their own stats for the weapon; below is a list of the games that use it along with a link to each version's stats:
- TechManual, p. 226, "Laser - Extended-Range (ER) Laser"
- TechManual, p. 341, "Inner Sphere Weapons And Equipment Table"
- TechManual, p. 343, "Clan Weapons And Equipment Table"
- TechManual, p. 318, "Clan Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- TechManual, p. 317, "Inner Sphere Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 32-33, "ZU-G60 Anzu"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Federated Suns, p. 34-35, "UCU-F4 Scarecrow"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 88, "BLR-2D Warlord"