4th Scorpion Cuirassiers (Escorpión Imperio)
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Happy Holidays From Sarna!
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For December 2020
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For November 2020
- Did You Know? - There Was A BattleTech Card Game, And It Was Great™
- Read more →
|4th Scorpion Cuirassiers Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3086)|
|Parent Formation||Tau Galaxy|
Clan Goliath Scorpion
Many members of the Fourth Scorpion Cuirassiers are equipped with prosthetics to treat injuries they received in combat. These warriors are often shunned by other Scorpions, but have served well and with honor. They served as part of the Tokasha garrison force in 3061 and were still in position in 3067.
As part of Tau Galaxy they saw limited fighting in the Wars of Reaving remaining a defensive formation. It is likely that the Cluster was still on Tokasha when Clan Stone Lion moved against the Scorpion holdings in 3079, before being recalled to Roche by the Khan. From here Tau Galaxy moved to Waypoint 531, before attacking Granada, the capital of the Umayyad Caliphate in January 3080. The world was captured within a week, but it saw the death of Galaxy Commander Evelyn Buhallin. 
|Commanding Officers of the 4th Scorpion Cuirassiers Cluster (Clan Goliath Scorpion)|
|Star Colonel||Gabrielle Dinour||3067|
|Commanding Officers of Alpha Galaxy (Escorpión Imperio)|
|Star Colonel||Gabrielle Dinour||3086>|
The Cluster was at 65% full strength - rated Regular and Fanatical.
The Cluster was at 40% full strength - rated Veteran.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 164
- Field Manual: Update, p. 78, "Warden Clans Deployment Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 157-158, "Escorpión Imperio (Periphery Nation)"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 116, "4th Scorpion Cuirassiers Profile"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 160-161, "Imperio Militar del Escorpión (as of 3086)"