77th Hellion Lancers (Clan Ice Hellion)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|77th Hellion Lancers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3072)|
|Parent Formation||Alpha Galaxy|
In 3070 the Cluster moved to Nouveaux Paris with the rest of Alpha Galaxy, arriving in September. Mid 3071 saw Alpha together with Delta Galaxy and the newly arrived Zeta Prime Galaxy form the primary attack force under Khan Montrose. This force moved against Clan Jade Falcon industrial worlds of the Falcon Occupation Zone, fighting in multiple systems.
The exact fate of the Cluster is not recorded, but in 3072 Alpha Galaxy retreated to Vantaa, here along with the remnant of Zeta Prime Galaxy they were assaulted by Clan Jade Falcon's Alpha and Delta Galaxies as well as Clan Hell's Horses's Iota Galaxy. The two understrength Hellion Galaxies took up a defensive position in an industrial complex, as the Hell's Horses advanced the Hellions called in an orbital bombardment from the Cage's Pride. This tore apart the Horse front line but also shattered much of the industrial complex resulting in a toxic spillage of chemicals in the air. Alpha was left in a state of confusion when Khan Montrose was killed during a Falcon flank attack. The Galaxy, including the Seventy-seventh, was effective destroyed by combat and toxic fumes.
|Commanding Officers of the 77th Hellion Lancers|
|Star Colonel||Freed Hasbrin||3059 - 3067|
- CO: Star Colonel Freed Hasbrin
- Field Manual: Update, p. 71, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 55-6
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 69
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 85
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 84, "77th Hellion Lancers"