Alpha Keshik (Clan Hell's Horses)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
|Nickname||Might Before Metal|
|Affiliation||Clan Hell's Horses|
|Parent Command||Alpha Galaxy|
Originally the command unit for Alpha Galaxy, Alpha Keshik was split into an independent unit at the start of the Golden Century. Alpha and Omega Keshiks were usually stationed on Strana Mechty or Niles, and would rotate between each posting. The Keshiks engage in a wargame with each other before moving from one garrison post to the other. Alpha Keshik consists of a combined arms unit. Alpha Trinary is a Supernova of 'Mechs and Elementals, Gamma Trinary uses heavy vehicles and Elementals, and Beta Trinary is a AeroSpace unit.
|Commanding Officers of Alpha Keshik|
Alpha Keshik can engage any enemy in any terrain. It can also join any Hell's Horses unit and function as a command unit. In combat, Alpha Keshik typically uses its 'Mechs and vehicles to pin an opponent in place while the Elementals close in for the kill.
- Trinary Alpha Supernova (3 'Mech, 3 battle armor)
- Trinary Beta (3 aerospace)
- Trinary Gamma (3 tank, 3 battle armor)
- CO/Alpha Trinary: Khan Malavai Fletcher
Alpha Keshik (Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Khan James Cobb
When rolling on the Random Assignment Table, Alpha Keshik's player can re-roll any 'Mech that isn't an OmniMech. The results of the second roll, even if not an OmniMech, must be taken.
- Field Manual Crusader Clans, p. 64, "Hell's Keshiks"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 45
- Field Manual: Update, p. 71, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Turning Points: Tokasha, p. 10
- Turning Points: Tokasha, p. 21