- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|X:Y Coordinates||705.298 : -1815.018[e]|
Nebula D77 was the name given to a nebula located rimward from the Capellan Confederation, approximately 1,947 lightyears from Terra, in the Rimward Sector. The provided coordinates designate the nebula's center point.
Nebula D77 was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the location of the nebula, and its definition as such, no information was provided on the feature; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery, no further detail is likely to be available on the nebula.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 76, "Deep Periphery (Rimward Sector)"