Star Cluster 889
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|Star Cluster 889|
|X:Y Coordinates||-104.805 : -1724.985[e]|
Star Cluster 889 is a significant astronomical feature in the rimward Deep Periphery. Located a little over 1,728 light-years from Terra, the cluster is about 237 light-years from Fager. The location of Star Cluster 889 was released by Interstellar Expeditions on charts in 3095.
- Star Cluster 889 was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of the cluster, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Star Cluster 889.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 76, "Deep Periphery (Rimward Sector)"