Yori 'Mech Works
- Community Outreach - Locust Labs And Creating The Hunchback For Tex Talks BattleTech
- An Ode To Light 'Mechs: Why BattleTech Needs More Light 'Mech Love
- Bad 'Mechs - Ostscout
- It's The Economy, Stupid! Understanding And Comparing MechWarrior 5 In Its Historical And Economic Context
- The Black Pants Legion Presents: The Hunchback, Coming August 26
- Read more →
|Yori 'Mech Works|
When it was first released, the Yori 'Mech Works Hatamoto series was said to be built by Maltex Corporation in an effort to throw off MIIO attempts to locate the source of the new design. The components for the 'Mechs built here are manufactured at the Yori plant, located in the Al Na'ir system's asteroid belt, then shipped to Al Na'ir for final assembly.
During the Jihad, the Word of Blake and AFFS attacked Al Na'ir and destroyed the Yori 'Mech Works factory. As of 3079 all plans for the 'Mechs produced here had been reassigned to other DCMS-controlled factories. In addition, after the Jihad ended, Al Na'ir became part of The Republic of the Sphere, so it's unlikely that the Combine would invest any effort in rebuilding the destroyed plant.
Yori 'Mech Works has manufacturing centers on the following planet:
As mentioned above, this facility was destroyed during the Jihad.
- Various spellings were used in earlier publications but 'Mech Works is consistently used in recent works.
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 36
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 44 (Map)
- Objective Raids, p. 103: "Yori 'Mech Works Shipped Components"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 72: "Produced Catapult Components"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 88: "Produced Hatamoto-Chi Components"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 108: "Produced Atlas AS7-K Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 108: "Produced Atlas AS7-K2"
- Recognition Guide: ilClan, vol. 5, p. 13: "Catapult"
- Tactical Operations: Advanced Rules & Equipment, p. 13: "Tactical Analysis"
- TechManual fourth printing (2020), p. 204: "Anti-Missile System"