- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Primary Products|| Battle Armor|
Originally a small company producing various military parts and sub-systems, with the loss of Terran manufacturing capacity ComStar chose to upgrade the company's facilities to meet the needs of both the Com Guard and KungsArmé. The new start-up quickly obtained contracts to produce both new as well as classic designs, ensuring its profitability.
When Clan Ghost Bear joined the Free Rasalhague Republic during the Jihad, Grumium Creations failed to secure funding to upgrade its production lines. As a result, the plant shut down the Crockett line. As of 3079 Grumium Creations had lost no personnel to the conflict, though production was operating at 60% of its maximum capacity, but in 3080 a Level III from a Manei Domini Shadow Division struck Grumium and managed to penetrate the Grumium Creations compound. The 2nd Kavalleri Cluster stationed on world was able to eject the Word of Blake forces, at the cost of a third of Kavalleri's strength, but not before the mothballed Crockett line was smashed. 
Grumium Creations has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 35, "Grumium Creations"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 32
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 121 "Ghost Bear Dominion - Polar Galaxy"
- Technical Readout: 3060, p. 124, "Produced Viking Components"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Lyran Commonwealth, p. 44, "Produced Viking IIC Components"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 100, "Cyclops Variants"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 218, "Crockett Variants"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 18, "Kobold Profile"