Hunters of the Deep
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Hunters of the Deep|
|Author||Randall N. Bills|
|Cover artwork||Ray Lundgren|
|First published||5 October 2004|
|Era||Dark Age era|
|Series||MechWarrior: Dark Age Novels|
|Preceded by||Blood of the Isle|
|Followed by||The Scorpion Jar|
From the back cover
|“|| Sea Fox Clansmen are space-bound, nomadic warrior-merchants who live and die aboard their naval vessels, going planetside only to negotiate a new deal or for combat – often the same thing for a Fox. Divided into five autonomous Khanates, they are led by the Khan of all Clan Sea Fox. Their mission: to make deals and acquire the revenue needed to expand Sea Fox's honor, glory, and power...
For more than a decade, ovKhan Sha Clarke has watched his Spina Khanate achieve greater wealth and fame than any other. A quiet passion drives the MechWarrior to free Spina Khanate from the shackles of Clan Sea Fox – no matter the cost...
A MechWarrior fiercely loyal to Clan Sea Fox, ovKhan Petr Kalasa knows that Sha is plotting rebellion, but even he cannot guess the lengths to which Sha will go to achieve victory. In his attempt to stop his rival, he baits Sha into a one-on-one duel. The result is a disaster that vividly demonstrates how much Petr will have to sacrifice to put an end to Sha's machinations. Yet his suspicions of Sha will not let him rest. He has lost one battle, but—as The Clan as his witness—he will not lose the war...
The dates in chapters 8 through 11 are out of sequence. July repeats for another month.