(References to Savannah)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: -79.62 Y: -46.57[e]
- 2271 - Inhabited world 
- 2341 - Inhabited world 
- 2596 - Free Worlds League 
- 2750 - Free Worlds League 
- 2765 - Free Worlds League 
- 3025 - Free Worlds League 
- 3030 - Free Worlds League 
- 3040 - Free Worlds League 
- 3052 - Free Worlds League 
- 3057 - Free Worlds League 
- 3062 - Free Worlds League 
- 3071 - Independent world (September/October) Free Worlds League (from October)
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
- 3136 - Independent world 
- 3139 - Covenant Worlds 
On the 14th of September 3071, Savannah declared its' independence from the Free Worlds League; by the end of the Jihad, many more worlds of the Free Worlds League would follow suit. A little over a month later on the 22nd of October troops from the Marik Commonwealth invaded Savannah and crushed the local resistance. The brutal repression of Savannah in 3074 by a combination of Blakist and Free Worlds League forces damaged the Technicron Manufacturing facilities located on the planet; the Technicron plant then suffered further damage in the Bloody Tricentennial attacks and was offline in 3079, with the plant taking further damage when the Republic of the Sphere annexed the world in the 3080s.
| Systems within 60 light-years (distance in light years)|
Closest systems first:
|Stewart||44.93||New Dallas||45.68||St. Gall||45.88||New Hope||47.27||Callison||48.59|
|Alkes||50.91||Kolobrzeg||51.59||Marcus||51.698||Van Diemen IV||51.698||Merak||55.58|
- It was confirmed by by the BattleTech Developer Øystein Tvedten via the Catalyst Game Labs Ask The Writers Forum that the Technicron Manufacturing plant on Savannah was offline in 3079 and the reasons for it being offline.
|“|| Actually, not correct. It was still in the FWL in 3079, and as such if it had any working industry it would have been covered there.
Savannah attempted to declare independence in 3071, but was savagely suppressed by a WoB/Marik force in 3074, which put Technicron Manufacturing offline. It was further damaged during the Bloody Tricentenial and when the Republic forcefully annexed the world in 3080ish.
As such it was not operational in 3079, and hence was not included in Objectives: FWL.
|— Øystein Tvedten, 06 August 2013|
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 254, "SLDF - Free Worlds League Military Command Map"
- Field Report 2765: FWLM, p. 9, "Atrean Dragoons"
- Objective Raids, p. 38, "Free Worlds League Deployment Table"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 16, "Free Worlds League Founding "
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 13,
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 17, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 50, "The Jihad In Review"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Map of Covenant Worlds included with Free Worlds League map as of 
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 20, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- BattleTech Developer confirms the status of Technicron Manufacturing on Savannah in 3079.
- Era Report: 2750
- Field Report 2765: FWLM
- Field Manual: SLDF
- Handbook: House Marik
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076
- Map of the Covenant Worlds included with Free Worlds League map as of 3139
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Objective Raids
- To Ride the Chimera (MWDA Novel)