|Planetary System Info|
|Position in System||3|
|Time to Jump Point||8 Days|
|HPG Facility Class||B|
|Percent, Level of Native Life||None|
(References to Kobe)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: -14.99 Y: 283.46 [e]
 Era Specific Data
- Noble Ruler: Sabina Haynes, Duchess of Kobe
- Political Leader: President Deboragh Kelf
- ComStar Representative: Precentor Tuv Stockdale
 Owner History
- 2596 - No record 
- 2750 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2765 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2835 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3025 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Clan Wolf
- 3057 - Clan Wolf
- 3062 - Clan Wolf
- 3130 - Clan Wolf 
 Planetary Info
Kobe was originally settled in the early 25th century. At that time the planet had just settled down - the continents and seas had formed, and the volcanoes of a young world were silent for the first time. The founding population of Kobe had died out by the end of the Age of War, but Kobe would be repopulated during the Star League era; Kobe's inhabitants would turn their world into a beautiful garden paradise that featured flora and fauna from across the Inner Sphere. It became a popular vacation spot during the Star League era.
All that changed after the fall of the Star League. Shortly after the Amaris Civil War started, Kobe entered a new phase of volcanic activity. This poured hundreds of tons of ash into the air, blocking sunlight. The world went from a tropical paradise to an arctic wilderness in just a few short years. The inhabitants were able to keep their industrial base producing computer parts, but the radical environmental shifts rendered three of the five continents uninhabitable.
It was confirmed by one of the BattleTech Developers that Kobe's absence from maps prior to 2750 was due to the world being depopulated after the initial colonization and then subsequently repopulated.
|“||As for Kobe - it was settled in the early 25th, died out for some reason, and was resettled during the Star League.||”|
|— Øystein Tvedten, BattleTech Developer, 09 Oct 2012|
 Nearby Planets
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 171 - "Planet Guide"
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 64, "Jinjiro's last years"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130