|Star System Information|
(relative to Terra)
| X:-150.06 Y:-131.21[e]|
(Terra at (0,0))
|Distance From Terra:|
|Number of Planets||at least 3|
|Time to Jump Point||9.75 days|
|Planet: New Olympia|
|Atmospheric Pressure|| Standard (Breathable)
Level of Native Life
|ComStar Facility Class||A|
New Olympia is the third planet in the New Olympia star system and is located in the heart of the Free Worlds League. New Olympia is divided between an independent republic and the Marik Commonwealth. The planet is home to both the Lloyd Marik-Stanley Aerospace School and the Allison MechWarrior Institute.
When the Terran Alliance fell, the residents of New Olympia formed three different nations, Kasnov, New Greenland, and Olympica. These three republics fought as soon as they were formed. Alonzo Marik extended an offer to the nations of New Olympia to join his Marik Commonwealth. In 2265, Kasnov and New Greenland accepted the offer, but Olympica rejected it. Military efforts to force Olympica into the republic failed thanks to intervention from the Regulan Principality. The Mariks recognized Olympica as an independent state.
Following their entry into the Marik nation, Kasnov and New Greenland merged into the Republic of Kasnov-Greenland. Olympica is formally known as the Independent Principality of Olympica.
New Olympia's other small continent is New Greenland. This continent and most of the islands comprise Kasnov-Greenland. New Greenland is home to the tall mountains known as the "Garden of the Gods". This mountainous region is where the Lloyd Marik-Stanley Aerospace School is located.
New Olympia has long been a major exporter of foodstuffs. It was home to large agri-domes, but few remained after the Succession Wars. Nonetheless, New Olympia is home to many species of consumable fish, including tuna and bass. New Olympia also has a thriving sport fishing industry, with marlin imported from Terra and Hodson's Fliers from Cap Rouge.
Olympica Province became a wealthy vacation getaway because of its proximity to the heart of the Free Worlds League and its independent status that kept it outside of the Marik Commonwealth's tax code. Though League officials tried to close the loopholes, Olympica officials were able to argue that the Addendum to the Incorporation allowed them to retain their status as a tax haven.
The "Garden of the Gods" has a thriving tourism industry as well. Many visitors travel there for the winter sports the mountains provide, as well as spa that are located in the region.
 Garrisoning Military Force
 Owner History
- 2196 - Terran Alliance 
- 2270 - Marik Commonwealth 
- 2271 - Free Worlds League 
- 2596 - Free Worlds League 
- 2750 - Free Worlds League 
- 2765 - Free Worlds League 
- 3025 - Free Worlds League
- 3030 - Free Worlds League
- 3040 - Free Worlds League
- 3052 - Free Worlds League
- 3057 - Free Worlds League
- 3062 - Free Worlds League
- 3067 - Free Worlds League
- 3130 - Marik-Stewart Commonwealth 
- 3139 - Free Worlds League
 Nearby Planets
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 154
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 Handbook: House Marik, p. 60, "New Olympia"
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p. 71 - "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Handbook: House Marik, p. 13, "Marik Commowwealth world within the Free Worlds League befor  and after at their founding in "
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 158, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 36, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 10, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130