(References to Prix)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: 38.22 Y: -330.66 [e]
- 2271 - Inhabited world 
- 2366 - Sian Commonwealth 
- 2367 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2571 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2596 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2750 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2765 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2822 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2864 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3025 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3030 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3040 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3058 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3067 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3130 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3135 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3145 - Capellan Confederation 
In September 3030, simultaneously with the attack on Primus, a second battalion of the Tooth of Ymir mercenary unit occupied the world as part of the Andurien Secession assault on the Capellan Confederation. Prior to the invasion, not much resistance was expected and the predictions were correct. Within hours of the landings, a government delegation met with the invaders to discuss terms of surrender. They believed that liberation from the forces of the CCAF was unlikely and they wished to preserve the planet's commercial infrastructure. The willing collaboration of the locals turned Prix into a major re-supply hub for further attacks into the Confederation.
In 3032, fleeing from the fighting on Betelgeuse the Third Andurien Defenders opted to pull back to Prix to repair and re-arm. Also, they wished to protect the major supply dumps on world. In time, two battalions had pulled back to Andurien leaving only one battalion and another battalion of garrison troops on world. Two regiments of McCarron's Armored Cavalry, the 2nd and the 4th, attacked in June of the same year. Despite being grossly outnumbered, the Andurien troops put up a ferocious defense and held out for three weeks against the Capellan forces. The courage of the defenders gained them respect with the McCarron's troops. When the Maskirovka came to torture prisoners, Colonel Marcus Barton intervened to guarantee their safety. Later, he arranged their repatriation via Comstar.
However, there were severe repercussions after the liberation when the Liaos began to punish "traitors" who cooperated with the Andurien forces.
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 16, "Free Worlds League Founding "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 17, "Capellan Confederation Founding, 2366"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 13, "Timeline: Capellan Zone 2367"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 25, "Capellan Confederation after Age of War "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 31, "Capellan Confederation after First Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 39, "Capellan Confederation after Second Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 40, "Capellan Confederation after Third Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 49, "Capellan Confederation after Fourth Succession War "
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 60, "Capellan Confederation after Operation Guerrero "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 68, "Capellan Confederation after FedCom Civil War "
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "