Quatre Belle neighbouring systems
|X:Y Coordinates||481.37 : 156.41[e]|
|Recharge time||175 hours|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Moons||3 (Isis, Gaia, Pluto)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||35ºC (Temperate)|
|Highest native life||Mammal|
|Reference Year||3076 - 3079|
- 2571 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2581 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2583 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2585 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2596 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2750 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2764 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2765 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2767 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2822 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2864 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3025 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3030 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3040 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3050 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3052 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3054 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3057 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3058 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3059 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3063 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3067 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3075 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3079 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3081 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3085 - Raven Alliance 
- 3130 - Raven Alliance 
- 3135 - Raven Alliance 
- 3145 - Raven Alliance 
Quatre Belle has nine continents, Shiva where the capital city Belle is located, Vishnu, Agni, Indra, Soma, Rudra, Aryaman, Prithvi and Varuna.
Quatre Belle was a core world within the Outworlds Alliance when Operation UNION HOLD began in 2581. After the major Periphery states rejected the Pollux Proclamation in 2575, the Star League began planning for the forced incorporation of all of the Periphery nations into the Star League. Operation UNION HOLD was the name given to the invasion of the Outworlds Alliance, which saw two corps of Star League Defense Force troops and a mixed brigade of Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery forces begin systematically occupying Alliance worlds. Quatre Belle escaped the attentions of the the Star League and Combine forces - collectively referred to as the Outworlds Alliance Task Force - until mid-2583. Having invaded Cerberus at the head of the 4th Division and 5th Division in March, General Amos Forlough left five brigades to continue attempts to crush all of the resistance on Cerberus and took the 10th Brigade out on raids against other Alliance Worlds, beginning with Quatre Belle in June.
When Forlough and the 10th Brigade targeted Quatre Belle, it wasn't to occupy the world; instead, the Star League Defense Force forces were on a seek-and-destroy campaign to weaken the Outworlds Alliance by destroying the industry and population centers of worlds not yet targeted for annexation. Destroying any militia forces encountered was a secondary objective, compared to that of setting the torch to cities and factories. Quatre Belle was the first target for the 10th Brigade, who inflicted as much damage as possible before leaving Quatre Belle to strike at Mitchella. By the end of 2853, hundreds of cities and towns across the Outworlds Alliance had been destroyed, and such was the level of destruction caused and the number of civilian casualties inflicted that by June 2853 both the commander of the Star League task force, General Amos Forlough, and his troops were being called "The Baby Killers" by the press in both the Outworlds Alliance and the Federated Suns.
Quatre Belle served as the homeport of the 10th Fleet (SLDF) of the Star League Navy. The orbital naval yards built there allowed the fleet to repair, refit and resupply with ease due to its location. However, these resources were stretched to the limit with the addition of the 12th Fleet (SLDF) when they were transferred to the Outworlds Alliance by First Lord Richard Cameron when he pulled all SLDF troops out of the Rim Worlds Republic prior to the Amaris Civil War.
By the time of the Clan Invasion, Quatre Belle was best known as an agricultural system just outside the Outworlds Alliance's borders. The economy of the world was based largely on agriculture, particularly the plankton that grew in the turbulent oceans. The other major export was livestock, particularly the Belle Piedmont sheep. This 400 kilogram animal produces some of the finest wool in the Inner Sphere. It's also raised for its meat and diary products. Finally the Belle Piedmont's wild cousin, the Belle highland sheep, is a prize valued by big game hunters.
In 3079 the Snow Ravens made Quatre Belle a production center for their aerospace assets. It wasn't clear in 3079 why they did this. During the Reunification War the SLDF established a naval repair yard in orbit around Pluto, Quatre Belle's third moon. Pluto contained large amounts of heavy metals, making it perfect for construction. By the time Clan Snow Raven arrived, however, the shipyards had been stripped for parts and scrap metal used by other industries in the Alliance. When the Snow Ravens arrived, they positioned two of their Portable Manufacturing Sites in the complex and began refurbishing it. A terrorist attack disrupted these operations in 3074 but the Snow Ravens persisted in refitting the JumpShip lines.
The Clan established a series of colonies on the volcanic islands that lie on the planet's equator. These tiny islands can support the new arrivals, but they're hard places to live. By living in these small settlements rather than taking over the existing cities, Clan Snow Ravens leaders hope that the native population will see they want to share the world rather than dominate it.
The Quatre Belle Naval Yards were restored to operational status by the Snow Ravens, coming online in 3081 with the production of the CSR Mitchell Avellar. The Naval Yards represented one of just three shipyards in Clan-controlled areas of the Inner Sphere capable of producing ships, and gave the Snow Ravens the facilities to maintain and refurbish their WarShip fleet for the first time in some years.
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 167, "Quatre Belle"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 20, "Quatre Belle"
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 147, "Outworlds Alliance after Age of War (2571) and at the Fall of the Star League (2750)"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 48, "Federated Suns After Age of War -  Map"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 106, "Reunification War: Outworlds Alliance Front Deployments (2581)"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 124, "Baby Killers Unleashed"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 126, "Year Five: Peace In Our Time"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. vii, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Report 2765: Periphery, p. 36, "Outworlds Alliance Militia Deployment Map - "
- Fiel Report 2765: Draconis Combine, p. 25, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery Deployment Map - "
- Historical: Liberation of Terra, p. 98, "Outworlds Alliance - ] Map
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 122-123, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 54, "Federated Suns after First Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 60, "Federated Suns After Second Succession War -  Map"
- The Periphery (sourcebook), p.156, "The Outworlds Alliance Sector"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 70, "Federated Suns After Third Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 72, "Federated Suns after Fourth Succession War "
- Hanbook: House Davion, p. 76, "Federated Suns after War of 3039 -  Map"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 23, "Inner Sphere - 3052 Map"
- Objective Raids, p.46, "Map of Periphery States: The Outworlds Alliance Sector"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 77, "Federated Suns after Operation Guerrero -  Map"
- The Periphery, 2nd Edition, p. 110, "Outworlds Alliance"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 29, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Inner Sphere, p. 97, "Near Periphery Kingdoms Map"
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 150, "Outworlds Alliance (3067)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 43, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 82, "Federated Suns after FedCom Civil War -  Map"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 65, "Inner Sphere "
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 21, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery Deployment Map - [August 3079]"
- Field Report: Clans, p. 28, "Clan Snow Raven & Outworlds Alliance Deployment Map - [August 3079]"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 63, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. vii, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. VI, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 134, "10th Fleet"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 156, "12th Fleet"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 112, "Clan Snow Raven"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 113, "Clan Industry"
- Field Manual: SLDF, Outworlds Alliance Military Region
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 128, "Deployment Table - 3085"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 20, "Crest Foundries"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 20, "Quatre Belle Naval Yards"
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3062
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: 3145
- Field Manual: SLDF
- Field Report 2765: Draconis Combine
- Field Report 2765: Periphery
- Field Report: DCMS
- Field Report: Clans
- Handbook: House Davion
- Handbook: Major Periphery States
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2
- Historical: War of 3039
- Inner Sphere (sourcebook)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Objective Raids
- The Periphery (sourcebook)
- The Periphery, 2nd Edition