Silver Keshik (Clan Wolf)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Parent Formation||Beta Galaxy|
After that action, the Silver Keshik remained out of action throughout the First and Second Waves.
During the Third Wave, the Silver Keshik invaded Planting alongside elements of the 341st Assault Cluster where they faced the Forty-first Avalon Hussars RCT, who used ambushes to stall the Clan offensive. Their effectiveness at this tactic forced Khan Garth Radick to break his bid and call down the Third Battle Cluster in order to complete the conquest of the world.
In the Fourth Wave, the Silver Keshik assaulted Kandis in conjunction with components of the 352nd Assault Cluster. Once again, they faced defenders (including the Third Freemen) who refused a stand-up fight. Khan Radick countered by going after the defenders' command and control structures.
In the Fifth Wave, all of Beta Galaxy landed on Kobe, where they faced the regrouped Twenty-sixth Lyran Guards RCT who had defended against Alpha Galaxy at Tamar. Beta used a headhunter attack to kill the Twenty-sixth's Commander, Hauptmann General Joy Corelli in the first battle, and although the Lyran unit rallied, it had been too badly damaged to hold the world. Recognizing this fact, the Twenty-sixth retreated to Thun.
Beta Galaxy followed the Twenty-sixth Guards to Thun, however, and eventually pushed them off the planet when Khan Radick dropped with Alpha Command Star into the city of Logan Delta, disrupting the Lyran lines.
After the Refusal War ended, Beta Galaxy was virtually destroyed, and the Silver Keshik was no exception. By appointing the few survivors from the Eleventh Wolf Guards Cluster and her own unit, Marialle Radick was able to rebuild the Keshik into an elite Trinary.
Prior to the Battle of Tukayyid the commanding officer of the Silver Keshik and Beta Galaxy was saKhan Garth Radick; his aide-de-camp was Star Captain Aaron Radick. After both were killed on Tukayyid, Garth Radick was replaced by saKhan Phelan Ward.
- Galaxy Commander Garth Radick (Executioner A), Aide-de-Camp Star Captain Aaron Radick (Gargoyle)
- Trinary Galaxy Command - Silver Wolves (Star Captain Nalbra Fetladral)
- Command Fighter Star - The Snow Owls (Star Commander Jall Ch'in)
- Binary Command Artillery - The Snow Ballers (Star Captain Lathran Fetladral)
- Alpha Artillery Star: Gargoyle, 4 Naga
- Bravo Artillery Star: 5 Naga
- Trinary Galaxy Command - Three Stars of OmniMechs.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 143
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 82-83