11th Wolf Guards (Clan Wolf-in-Exile)
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|11th Wolf Guards|
|Unit Profile (as of 3054)|
|Nickname||The lighning pack|
|Parent Formation||Delta Galaxy|
During the Widowmaker Absorption, the Guards faced the First Spinner Cluster and Fifth Provisional Garrison Cluster outside Spiderholm on Roche that was to aimed at capturing the Widowmaker's saKhan. They faced heavy losses, and during a strategic retreat a lone Star of the Eleventh smashed through the Clan Widowmaker defenses. This forced the Widowmaker units to withdraw but the saKhan wasn't found. A few days later they faced the First Spinner Cluster again, and faced near-certain destruction. However the 3rd Scorpion Cuirassiers, led by Loremaster Ethan Moreau and Khan Cyrus Elam of Clan Goliath Scorpion, reinforced the Eleventh and provided enough time for the Eleventh to regroup. The combined Scorpion-Wolf force then destroyed the Widowmaker unit, ending the Trial of Absorption.
The Cluster participated in Operation Revival, in 3049 they invaded Oberon VI and destroyed the First Oberon Guards completely. This fight also gave the Wolves insight into how the Inner Sphere would fight. The command element then neutralized Skelvik. Moved to Leoben, where they faced significant guerrilla resistance they were unprepared for. In August of 3050 elements of the Eleventh assaulted Hohenems and quickly took the world. At the same time, the remainder of the unit attacked Kufstein and took that world after seven days of fighting.
They later invaded Radstadt along with the Red Keshik and the rest of Delta Galaxy. The Guards faced the heavy 'Mechs of the 4th Drakons early in the fighting and were stopped by the Free Rasalhague Republic unit. Supporting Elemental forces were able to get behind the Rasalhague defenders and caused them to withdraw. The cluster continued its advance towards Radstadt's capital, surviving several ambushes by the defenders. The Eleventh managed to skirt the Fourth's flanks and won the battle.
In November 3051 the Eleventh landed on Vorarlburg and quickly took the planet from the world's defenders. Four months later they invaded Carse. They grounded on the southern continent, which allowed the Second Freemen to identify the Clan units before they faced the Wolves. The Freemen fought well, but ultimately had to withdraw.
|Commanding Officers of the 11th Wolf Guards (Clan Wolf)|
|Star Colonel||Ma Carns||2833|
|Star Colonel||John Ward||3052|
|Commanding Officers of the 11th Wolf Guards (Clan Wolf-in-Exile)|
|Star Colonel||Alos Winson||3057|
Eleventh Wolf Guards 
During the Widowmaker Absorption, the Eleventh's light and medium 'Mechs could be chosen from the appropriate RAT. They rolled normally for heavy 'Mechs, but cannot deploy assault class 'Mechs. In addition, each pilot (PC or NPC) in the Eleventh has one point of Edge they can use to re-roll a piloting skill roll or weapon attack roll. This roll can only happen once per game.
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 98
- Operational Turning Points: Widowmaker Absorption, p. 13
- Operational Turning Points: Widowmaker Absorption, p. 25-26
- Operational Turning Points: Widowmaker Absorption, p. 27-28
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 27-28
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook]], p. 56
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 58
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 59
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 62
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 38
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 39
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 65
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 69
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 51
- Objective Raids, p. 32
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 100
- The Falcon and the Wolf, p. 56 "Clan Wolf-in-Exile Unit Summary"
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 72